Meeting the needs of the present, without compromising the future.
Our dedicated professionals can assist you with:
- Eliminating Waste
- Improving Building Performance
- Enhancing Indoor Environments and Air Quality
- Addressing Deferred Maintenance Concerns
- Planning for Sustainable Future
- Utilizing Utility Cost Reductions, Incentives, and Tax Credits to Fund Infrastructure Upgrades!
UMC's Energy Services Group (ESG) builds upon the foundation of the traditional services UMC provides by combining excellent customer service with outstanding technical expertise to deliver value.
Sustainable Energy Solutions UMC provides:
- Performance Based Contracting
- Design/Build of Conservation Technologies
- Energy Conscious Facility System Design and Retrofit
- Lifecycle Cost Analysis
- Construction Administration
- Creative Financial Solutions
- Utility Incentive, Rebates and Tax Credit Procurement
- Full Service Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning
- Energy & Environmental Consulting Services
- Utility Systems Usage Analysis and System Monitoring
- Energy Auditing and Analysis
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Certification for Existing Buildings (LEED EB) and New Construction (LEED NC)
- Full Mechanical & Plumbing System Service
- Energy Master Planning
Focused efforts "LEED" to positive results.